The Antek MultiTek from PAC is a total nitrogen analyzer, a total sulfur analyzer and a halides analyzer all in one for complete elemental analysis. It is powerful, automated, compact and multi-configurable and is a perfect solution to today’s increasing demand worldwide for rapid and precise detection and analysis of pollutants, contaminants, unwanted chemicals and corrosive elements.
These substances can be detected through an efficient process that includes ultraviolet fluorescence, ion chromatography and chemiluminescence technologies. MultiTek is better than XRF and wet chemistry and works well with solid, liquid, gas and LPG samples.
The key features of the Antek Multitek Analyzer are:
- Stable, consistent measurements
- Higher sample throughput and analysis due to longer intervals between calibrations
- Halide measurement
- Wide dynamic range
- Intuitive, user-friendly graphical user interface (GUI) for faster learning; powerful software toolkit
- Benchtop configuration with small footprint maximizes benchtop space
- 21 CFR part 11 edition computer bundle available, i.e. electronic records with full audit trail, electronic signatures, multi-access user levels, etc.
- Remote operation allows users to set methods and operate from off-site locations reduce costs
- The MultiTek® allows a trained user to access a remote location, thus eliminating the need to have a highly trained user at every lab location.
- Low limits of sulfur and nitrogen detection (LOD) and high repeatability result in more efficient gasoline blending and optimized profits, because blenders use only the amount of product that they need.
- Early warning of the presence of potential corrosion or catalyst poisoning halides, nitrogen, and sulfur allows pre-emptive, preventive action to protect product and assets.
- MultiTek’s wide dynamic range and automated combustion IC features mean that the user spends less time calibrating and more time running samples.
- MultiTek’s LDL sensitivity and repeatability helps users meet product compliance such as Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel, aromatics, water, biofuels, electronics, lubricants, additives, and food.
- MultiTek® can be used to monitor processes and detect contaminations in products in food, plastics, specialty chemicals, animal feed and fertilizer.
The application areas that the Antek Multitek can be used in include:
- Processed Water
- Food & Beverage
- Animal Feed