The most significant advancement in full group type analysis of gasoline and gasoline blend streams using multi- dimensional gas chromatography is the Reformulyzer M4 analysis equipment. It is the most rapid and most flexible analyzer in the market to combine analysis for olefins, paraffins, naphthenes, oxygenates and aromatics in a single instrument.
The Reformulyzer is a unique solution meeting today’s challenges in terms of flexibility, time-saving and product value optimization.
The key features of the Reformulyzer are:
- Analysis results are obtained in just 39 minutes for fast decision-making on product specification
- Operational cost per sample is reduced due to the robust design
- High accuracy and precision contributes to higher profitability
- It is possible to do extensive analysis from a single instrument
- Robust and intelligent design contributes to maximum instrument availability
- High olefin trap robustness for superior trap lifetime
- Nitrogen carrier saves cost and avoids helium supply chain risks
- Diagnostic Tool™ and certified AC quality control samples are provided for system performance verification
- User-friendly design enables easy preventive maintenance by operator
- Comprehensive range of methods and pre-programmed modes included in the intuitive reformulyzer software
- Unique Reformulyzer User Group with inter-laboratory comparison contributes to high confidence level and a strong QC program