The latest instrument from Arizona instrument is the Jerome® J605 Hydrogen Sulfide Analyzer. The Jerome® J605 can read as low as 3ppb with a very high resolution to 20ppt. The housing of the J605 is a light and ergonomically designed case, setting a new precedence for low-level, portable monitors.
The gold film industry proven sensor has been upgraded and enhanced from previous models, resulting in longer life expectancies.
The key features of the Jerome J605 are:
- No PC software required
- 20,000 data points | on-board data logging
- SCADA interface capabilities via 4-20ma
- Functional test module (FTM) verifies instrument functions correctly between recommended annual factory calibrations
- Stores date, time and locations
- USB interface for data transfer
- Battery powered sensor regeneration | 24 hour battery life
- Detection H2S levels as low as 3ppb
The applications of the Jerome J605 are:
- Agricultural, ambient air analysis
- Control room corrosion, leak detection
- Quality control, regulatory compliance and permitting, monitoring (fence-line, landfill, odor, manhole)
- Regulatory compliance, scrubber efficiency testing, source detection