The Jerome® 651 monitoring system from Arizona Instrument is the ideal system for solving hydrogen sulfide monitoring problems. It is specially designed for providing long-term monitoring even in extreme weather conditions and it can be stationed at any location.
It is also possible to link multiple units to form a perimeter monitoring system. Data logging and radio telemetry capabilities make downloading data convenient and easy from a remote PC.
The key features of the Jerome 651 are:
- User selectable time-weighted average (TWA) reporting and alarms with email alerts
- Programmable alarm points and email alerts
- Enhanced reporting function for compliance needs
- Outside temperature, wind speed and direction monitoring
- Inherently stable gold film sensor
- Temperature controlled interior for increased accuracy
- Linear response throughout entire detection range
- Functional test module (FTM) verifies instrument functions correctly between recommended annual factory calibrations
- Maintenance tab for system verification and calibration reminders
- Site view tab to monitor all locations at once
- Data logging, 50,000 readings, wall or post mounting
- User-friendly PC software
The Jerome 651 finds applications in agricultural, ambient air analysis, control room corrosion, leak detection, quality control, regulatory compliance and permitting, monitoring (fence-line, landfill, odor, manhole), regulatory compliance, scrubber efficiency testing and source detection.