The Phoenix line of microwave muffle furnaces offers unmatched versatility and speed in a rugged, easy-to-use system. One can choose from two configurations and a range of options.
The Phoenix Microwave Ashing System is available with the customer’s choice of either a high temperature or a high capacity furnace. The high temperature furnaces reach 1,200 °C and can process up to eight 25-mL crucibles.
For laboratories that require greater throughput, the high capacity furnaces reach 1,000°C and hold up to fifteen 25-mL crucibles. It is possible to use any crucible that can be used in a conventional muffle furnace (including platinum) in the Phoenix Microwave Ashing systems also.
The Phoenix Microwave Muffle Furnaces enable companies in different industries to improve their process control, allowing them to make rapid adjustments to reduce "out-of-specification" product. These systems can perform many high temperature applications up to 97% faster when compared to conventional muffle furnaces.
The Phoenix Workstation option transforms the microwave muffle furnace into a complete center for accurate ashing and data compilation. The system uses the furnace’s built-in serial and parallel ports to connect to a balance for weighing and a printer for complete documentation of the ashing process to assist in complying with ISO and other QC requirements.
The key features of the Phoenix microwave muffle furnaces are:
- Convenience - accurate results in minutes
- Speed - Up to 10 times faster than conventional muffle furnaces
- Capacity - Ash up to 15 samples at one time
- Versatility - Use any type of crucible normally used in conventional ashing systems, including platinum!
- Programmable temperature control
- Auto-start/auto-shutdown software
- Built-in exhaust system
- Entry and storage of up to 20 methods
- Built-in calibration software
- Over-temperature and thermocouple failure safeguards
- Built-in system diagnostics
- Use any type of crucible normally used in a conventional muffle furnace, including platinum