The SAM-255 workstation is now available with IntelliTemp Infrared temperature control enabling rapid drying of all types of samples. The SAM-255 Workstation can analyze large-sized samples for moisture or solids. Time and power selections are programmed independently for each stage. The powerful, variable-speed exhaust system moves air through the cavity quickly to aid in drying and can be connected to an existing laboratory exhaust when drying organic compounds.
This system has the patented Intellitemp temperature feedback system which controls microwave energy to maintain a user-defined temperature set-point for verifiable temperature control and repeatable conditions for every test. Incoming line voltage fluctuations are compensated for, offering consistent results unit-to-unit and site-to-site.
The key features of the SAM-255 are:
- Intellitemp provides consistent drying every day, every batch
- Works great with paint bases and colors
- Stores up to 20 separate methods
- Each method can have up to 8 heating, cooling or heat ramping stages
- Ideal for powdered milk
- Reduce drying times from hours to minutes
- Drying comparable to standard air oven method
- Consistent reproducible results