CEM’s new FAST Trac Analyzer offers high speed and accuracy in an easy-to-use, cost-effective system specifically designed for low-moisture samples.
FAST Trac’s new patent-pending technique quickly provides accurate fat and moisture determinations to help optimize the process, saving time and money by reducing out-of-specification product. FAST Trac offers the ultimate in versatility for low-moisture samples and can be used for dairy powders, snack foods, and other dry food products. It can be used at-line or in the QA/QC laboratory. There is no need to be a chemist to obtain accurate results.
The on-screen instructions are sufficient to prepare, run the sample and then note the moisture and fat results displayed at the end of the test. The intuitive software and touch screen interface make FAST Trac a remarkably easy-to-use system.
The key features of the FAST Trac Analyzer are:
- 2-minute test including temperature conditioning
- More accurate and robust than NIR
- Rapid sample pre-conditioning allows faster test times than previous NMR systems
- Results comparable to standard methods
- No costly calibration maintenance
- Create new methods with only 3 samples
- Easily transfer methods from unit-to-unit and site-to-site
- No solvents
- Accurate results that are not affected by changes in additives, color, or granularity
- Intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen interface Versatile