The horizontal paste mixer supplied by Hockmeyer is a rugged mixer designed for fast and efficient handling of heavy and large volumes of non-flowable, highly viscous materials.
The mixer includes triple mixing blades for homogenous wetting and rapid mixing. It also features a uniquely designed impeller that follows the shape of the tank accurately. This aids in removing “dead” spots.
Additionally, the overlapping arms eliminate material build-up, whilst the double rolling action of the blades rubs the material against the tank’s side for exceptional shear and wetting. Since there is no wasted motion during the meticulous blending process, the horizontal paste mixer needs less power when compared to similar machines.
The main features of the horizontal paste mixer are:
- Durable and self-unloading
- Efficiently mixes heavy and non-flowing materials
- Overlapping blade for homogeneous wetting, fast mixing, and elimination of dead spots
- 70% greater inner surface area for faster and more efficient mixing
- Inverter has driven variable speed
- Carbon steel or stainless steel material of construction
- Mill to highly polished finishes
- Electrical components for safe or hazardous environments
- Various blades available including paddle blades, high viscosity blades, and ribbon blades
- Standard sizes from 20 gallons to 1600 gallons
- Vacuum and jacket design available.
The applications of the horizontal paste mixer are:
- Automotive body filler
- Caulks and sealants
- Printing inks
- Textured coatings