FRITSCH Planetary Mono Mill PULVERISETTE 6, having one working station is ideally suited for dry and wet grinding of hard, medium-hard, brittle, and fibrous materials.
It is possible to process samples from a few milligrams to several kilograms at a broad range of fineness levels down to less than 1μm. They are highly reliable and can be operated and cleaned easily. Grinding parts of various materials are available to provide maximum protection against undesired contamination of the samples.
The Planetary Mono Mill PULVERISETTE 6 classic line is a high-performance Planetary Ball Mill with a single grinding bowl mount and practical, easily adjustable imbalance compensation.
The benefits are that it is easy to use and has a high energy effect up to 650rpm. This ensures a high grinding performance with very low space requirements for loss-free grinding results even in suspension. The electronic timer can be adjusted to 1 second and the programmable, automated reversing feature ensures consistent accurate repeatability and grinding of even the smallest samples. Another key advantage of the planetary mono mill is that it is suited for mechanical alloying or for mixing and perfect homogenizing of emulsions and pastes.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Special grinding force due to a rotational speed of up to 650rpm
- Compact and ergonomic design
- Especially easy-to-use
- Timer programming precise to ± one second
- Suitable for grinding hard to soft materials, dry, or in suspension
- Perfect mixing and homogenizing of emulsions
- Simultaneous processing of up to 2 samples
- Useful capacity up to 225ml
- Bowl sizes 80, 250 and 500ml volume.
- Geology and mineralogy
- Material technology
- Sample preparation.