An efficient sample preparation technique is a pre-requisite in all kinds of analysis because any errors will be reflected in the results later on and impact the whole experiment or process. Hence, guaranteed representative sub-samples play an important role in today’s applications.
The FRITSCH Rotary Cone Sample Divider LABORETTE 27 offers the most accurate way of sample division. It is the only sample divider on the market which is capable of dividing samples with up to 3,000 dividing steps per minute. In addition, the sample delivery funnel guides the sample material precisely centred on the tip of the rotating cone for more precision during sample division.
Select exactly the right dividing head for your LABORETTE 27 as an accessory according to your application in the division ratios of 1:8; 1:10 or 1:30 made of stable POM plastic. Anodised aluminium dividing heads - 1:8 and 1:10 - are available for materials and suspensions with abrasive properties. For especially aggresive solids and suspensions, the resistant PTFE-coated aluminium dividing head 1:30 is also available.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Compact instrument
- Division of liquid samples without modification
- Division accuracy of 99.9%
- Feed particle sizes 2.5mm – 10mm
- Easy cleaning due to removable dividing head
- Practical quick clamping for fast and safe fixing of sample bottles with 250ml and 500ml capacity
- Depending on the dividing head used, chemical and physical sub-samples of 8, 10, or 3 in quantity can be created using this technology and presented at ratios of 1:8, 1:10, or 1:30.
- Ideal for producing specific mixing ratios of mineral feed mixtures, dietary supplements or for mixtures according to the QuEChERS method.
Combining the Rotary Cone Sample Divider & Vibratory Feeder for a representative sample preparation