The MET ONE R4800 and R4900 series remote air particle counters are reliable, affordable, and offer accurate data in particle monitoring systems. This series has a compact design with flexible sizing, flow rate and communication options to address the specific needs of cleanroom operations in pharmaceutical, semiconductor, hard disk drive and flat panel display industries.
- RS-485 serial communications are used in the MET ONE R4800 series remote air particle counters
- MET ONE R4900 series remote air particle counters use industry standard 4-20mA interface
- Sensitivity ranges from 0.3µm to 0.5µm and flow rates ranging from 0.1cfm to 1.0cfm.
- Onboard LED status indicator that flashes and sets a signal at the connector for alarm Stay resident RS-485 configuration programming (count time, hold time, alarm level, alarm delay and scaling) is maintained through power cycles (power on/off)
- The small stainless steel enclosure is compatible with most process environments.
- There is no fan to disturb airflows, allowing the MET ONE R4800/R4900 series counters to be placed close to sensitive process areas.