The series 9000H is part of Baseline's® series 9000 hydrocarbon analyzer family and has a dynamic range from 0.1ppm to 10% (Propane) or 0.3ppm to 50% (Methane). The analyzer is provided with a combination of analog, digital and logic output functions.
The detector used in the series 9000H is a flame ionization detector (FID) coupled with FlowGuard electronic control for transporting a small portion of the sample gas to the detector flame. The FID is provided with automatic ignition.
During the combustion process, hydrocarbon-based or organic gases in the sample are ionized and then detected by the tool, before being reported as a concentration.
The Baseline® series 9000H is designed for single point analysis of samples heated up to 191°C (376°F). The automatic calibration aspect improves the long-term analytical stability of the analyzer.
Download the Datasheet for More Information
- Superior automation, performance, and configurability
- Graphical display with simple menu system
- Sleek rack mountable profile
- Automatic calibration at user-defined intervals
- FlowGuard electronic control of air, fuel, and sample
- Electronic back-pressure regulator with sample bypass unit
- Separate, multilevel concentration and fault alarms
- Programmable analog output ranges
- Programmable relays for concentration, alarms, events and diagnostics
- Automatic shut-off of sample, fuel and combustion air
- Remote operation via RS-232 and Ethernet
- 9000 keeper software for remote monitoring and control (optional)
- Compliance monitoring for EPA methods 25A and 503
- Chemical process blending
- Continuous emission monitoring (CEM) of source hydrocarbons
- LEL monitoring
- Scrubber and oxidizer efficiency
- Vehicle emissions
- Carbon bed break through detection
- Industrial hygiene and safety monitoring