SPECTROSCOUT analyzers provide quick, reliable, lab-quality results in the field at reduced cost. It also offers quick sample turnaround time.
For all the relevant elements in the range of sodium and uranium (Na-U), SPECTROSCOUT offers excellent performance at wide concentration levels.
The SPECTROSCOUT analyzers are available in two versions, optimized for field and offsite testing, and at-line testing, respectively.
In addition, the touchscreen interface is the portal to simple, intuitive operation and an optional integrated video system enables accurate spot testing and image storage.
Download the Brochure for More Information
The main features of the SPECTROSCOUT ED-XRF analyzer are:
- Compact and lightweight
- Low cost
- Quick, reliable, lab-quality results
- Rapid sample turnaround
- Unprecedented precision and speed
- Exceptional performance for all relevant elements in the range of Na-U
- Simple, intuitive touchscreen interface
- Optional integrated video system enables accurate spot testing and image storage
- Available in different application specific packages
The applications of the SPECTROSCOUT ED-XRF analyzer are:
- Analysis of precious metal alloys, 1mm spot size, integrated video system
- Analysis of geological samples, element range Na-U, low detection limits
- Analysis of environmental samples, element range Na-U, fast screening onsite
- Analysis of ores, concentrates and tailings, element range Na-U, wide calibration ranges