NETZSCH’s STA 2500 Regulus features a highly reliable, fully equipped instrument package for STA measurements up to 1600°C. The natural gas flow in the top-loading system ensures automatic protection of the balance against contamination and condensation. The customized differential balance system cancels out convection and buoyancy influences over a wide temperature range, providing easy operation without the need for time-consuming baseline runs.
The STA has a top-loading design which enables easy coupling to gas analysis systems such as a mass spectrometer, FT-IR, or GC-MS. During thermal treatment, the gases evolved can be simultaneously examined.
Measurements can be carried out in oxidizing, inert as well as vacuum atmospheres; the atmosphere can be either static or dynamic. The integrated mass flow controllers are controlled by software and enable gas changes at any time during the test.
The main features of the STA 2500 Regulus are:
- Highly reliable, fully equipped instrument package for simultaneous measurements up to 1600°C
- Top-loading design enables convenient coupling to gas analysis
- Various atmospheres available
- Equipped with tailor-made ultra-micro balance with a resolution of 0.03µg
- Built-in mass flow controllers are software-controlled
- Excellent cost performance
- Excellent reproducibility
- Ideal for evolved gas analysis