NETZSCH’s STA 449 F5 Jupiter is a top-loading system designed for thermogravimetry and differential thermal analysis. The system ensures easy operation and sample change can be carried out using the motorized furnace hoist and top-loading principle of the balance system.
The high weighing and load range of the built-in balance, as well as its low drift behavior and high resolution, couple with sensitive DSC capability to allow the handling of all typical application tasks over a wide temperature range.
True TGA and DSC measurements can be carried out with high accuracy and reproducibility at sample temperatures from ambient to 1600°C. The integrated TGA-BeFlat software feature offers flat baselines and eliminates further work for buoyancy correction. In addition, three built-in mass flow controllers, for protective and purge gases, provide an optimum control of the atmosphere around the sample.
The main features of the STA 449 F5 Jupiter are:
- Top-loading system with a balance design
- Ideal performance with easy handling
- Sensitive DSC capability
- High resolution, high range and low drift balance
- AutoVac feature enables automatic evacuation and backfilling of the STA system
- Built-in mass flow controllers
- TGA measurements possible even on large samples
- Available with all hardware and software features