Nordson DAGE has introduced 4000Plus Bondtester, a second-generation system specifically designed for pull and shear testing applications. The system redefines the process of bond testing and provides repeatability of data with excellent accuracy.
The 4000Plus multi-purpose bondtester performs shear, pull and push tests up to 500kg, 100kg, and 50kg, respectively, thereby covering all test applications such as micro materials and hot bump pull tests.
The system also features a camera assist automation system that is perfect for pull and shear testing of hybrid microcircuits, lead frames, wafer interconnections or automotive electronic packages.
The main features of the multi-purpose 4000Plus bondtesters are:
- Switch applications in just seconds
- Multi-function cartridges for use with automatic test routines
- Increased efficiency
- Imaging systems for failure mode analysis, alignment and live recording of tests
- Borescope imaging system
- Trinocular camera
- Ultimate step back accuracy
- Intelligent paragon™ software