NT-MDT’s NTEGRA Spectra integrates the complete power of confocal Raman and fluorescence microscopy, scanning near-field optical microscopy, and atomic force microscopy in a single instrument. Owing to Tip Enhances Raman Scattering, the NTEGRA Spectra helps in performing spectroscopy and microscopy with up to 10 nm resolution.
The NTEGRA Spectra supports most of the existing AFM modes, offering full information concerning the physical properties of the sample with nanometer-scale resolution. Simultaneously with AFM, Raman and confocal fluorescence measurements offer information concerning the sample’s crystal structure and its orientation, chemical composition, macromolecular conformation, presence of impurities and defects, etc.
Equipped with new electronics and software, the NTEGRA Spectra integrates the novel HybriD Mode™ for nanomechanical proprieties as well as Raman for chemical imaging of precisely the same area within a single measurement session.
- Simultaneous AFM and confocal Raman/fluorescence imaging
- Supports a majority of the current AFM modes
- Microscopy and spectroscopy at the molecular scale
- HybriD™ Mode
- Measurements can be carried out through inverted or upright light excitation geometries
- Examination of optical properties beyond the diffraction limit
- 3D spectral distribution can be examined with the spatial resolution reaching the theoretical limit
- Chemical reaction control
- Semiconductor devices
- Nanowires, quantum dots, nanotubes, and other nanoscale materials
- Carbon nanotubes, graphene, and other carbon materials
- Optical device characterization: optical fibers, plasmonic devices, semiconductor lasers, and waveguides
- Investigation of DNA, viruses, cellular tissue, and other biological objects