NT-MDT has introduced an advanced scanning probe microscope called NTEGRA Aura. The instrument is particularly designed for carrying out research in external magnetic fields, low vacuum, and controlled environment conditions.
It also helps in performing research on surface characteristics with near-surface physical fields of different objects placed into vacuum.
The NTEGRA Aura features an optical system with 1µm resolution and a built-in closed-loop control for all the axes. It is designed to work with over 40 different AFM techniques and is suitable for measurements in vacuum up to 10-3 Torr.
Due to its open architecture, the functions of the NTEGRA Aura can be extended to high-temperature experiments and magnetic measurements with external magnetic field.
The main features of the NTEGRA Aura are:
- Compact design
- Easy to use and maintain
- Enables studies of surface characteristics with nanometric resolution
- Built-in closed-loop control for all the axes
- Optical system with 1µm resolution
- Can work with more than 40 different AFM techniques
- Open architecture extends the functions of the system to high-temperature experiments and specialized magnetic measurements