The Solver NANO atomic force microscope supplied by NT-MDT is specifically designed for research and education purposes. AFM is utilized as a standard analytical tool for the characterization of physical properties with high spatial resolution down to atomic level.
The instrument is integrated with a 100 micron closed loop XYZ peizotube scanner with low-noise capacitance sensors. When compared to optical or strain gauge sensors, capacitance sensors have better speed and lower noise in the feedback signal. These capabilities allow all the fundamental AFM methods in a compact SPM design.
The Solver Nano is suitable for researchers who need a low-cost, rugged, and easy-to-use professional instrument. It can be used for studying carbon materials, polymers, and bio objects.
The main features of the Solver NANO are:
- Easy-to-use professional tool
- Rugged and low-cost
- Allows characterization of physical properties with high spatial resolution down to atomic level
- Equipped with professional 100 micron CL peizotube scanner with low-noise capacitance sensors
- Range of accessories, such as Universal AFM/STM head, Wire AFM probe holder, STM probe holder, etc. are available
- Suitable for research and education purposes