Labthink has introduced the i-Coftek 3300 coefficient of friction tester specifically designed for analyzing the kinetic and static friction coefficients of materials like textiles, sheets, paper and plastic films.
The instrument comes with a number of features such as integrated computer control system, dual Internet ports and USB ports and Windows-based operating interface.
The i-Coftek 3300 is designed according to various standards such as TAPPI T816, GB 10006, ISO 8295 and ASTM D1894.
The main features of the i-Coftek 3300 coefficient of friction tester include:
- Dynamic and static coefficient of friction can be tested for all specimens
- Built-in computer control system for efficient test operation and data management
- Dual Internet ports and USB ports
- Friction tester that can be controlled using a keyboard, monitor and mouse
- Analysis functions and advanced test environment and energy consumption monitoring to ensure improved reliability and accuracy
- Windows-based operating interface
The major applications of the i-Coftek 3300 coefficient of friction tester include:
- Mobile phone screen, convey belt and rubber
- Metal and waterproof materials
- Textiles and non-woven fabrics
- Printing materials
- Lacquered wires
- Plastic films, sheets and paper
- Medical tubes