The i-Thermotek 2710 thermal shrinkage tester from Labthink is specifically designed for quantitative analysis of shrinkage ratio, contracting force and shrinking force of heat shrinkable films.
The tester includes a built-in computer control unit and dual Internet and USB ports for convenient data transfer operations.
The key principle of the tester is that the temperature of samples linked to displacement transducers or load cells are raised to the shrinkage temperature and then allowed to cool to a specific temperature. The system analyzes the desired properties during the process and provides results.
The primary features of the i-Thermotek 2710 thermal shrinkage tester include:
- Intelligent sensor calibration remainder
- Professional software for analysis of test times and results
- Windows-based operating interface for producing accurate and reliable test reports
- Printing and viewing of historical data
- High-precision displacement transducer and load cell to achieve accurate test results
- Real-time display of test parameters such as shrinkage ratio, contracting force and shrinking force
- Ability to analyze three specimens at the same time
- Test condition monitoring function
The major applications of the i-Thermotek 2710 thermal shrinkage tester are:
- Shrinkage ratio test
- Contracting force and shrinking force tests