The i-Freeball 5100 falling dart impact tester launched by Labthink is a device used for evaluating a material’s impact resistance by the ball or free falling dart method. The device complies with ASTM F1709 standard.
The tester is equipped with a TFT touch screen and a Windows operating software interface. It is operated by two methods: Test Method A and Test Method B, and is convenient for determining energy consumption, historical results and other statistical data.
The main features of the i-Freeball 5100 falling dart impact tester include:
- Pneumatic clamping mechanism with integrated observation light and two starting modes
- Dart release system with electromagnetic suspension to reduce manual errors
- Drop dart impact tester software assists printing functions and multi-unit result display
- Test environment and energy consumption analysis functions
- Micro printer for printing test data
- Films: Impact resistance test of plastic films, sheets and composite films (Thickness should be less than 1 mm) e.g. PE preservative films, wrapping films, PET sheets and other food packages and heavy packages
- Aluminum Foil and Aluminum Plastic Composite Films: Impact resistance test of aluminum foils and aluminum plastic composite films
- Paper and Paper Board: Impact resistance test of paper and paper board
Extended Applications (Additional Accessories Required)
- Falling Ball Test: Test the resistance of the specimen against the falling ball. Mount the specimen on specific clamp for falling ball impact test and select falling ball of certain weight for the impact test. Check the status of the specimen and determine the impact resistance of the specimen
- Shoulder Piece Test: Impact test of shoulder piece. Mount the shoulder piece specimen to the specified clamp and select falling dart of certain weight for impact test. Check the status of the specimen and determine the impact resistance of the shoulder piece specimen