AbrasiMet™ 250 is a bench-top abrasive cutter from Buehler that has manual cutting action. The device provides excellent cut capacity, lighting and visibility. The simple cutter allows the fast and easy positioning of samples for cutting and sectioning.
AbrasiMet™ 250 can be used in combination with the PetroCut™ Vise Table to provide a highly multipurpose petrographic or geological cutting tool to customers.
The main features of AbrasiMet™ 250 include:
- Electronics are isolated from wet environment of cutting chambers
- Long, flexible gooseneck LED light aids in easy positioning as well as illumination of the working area
- Convenient storage drawer for hand tools
- Multiple vising options are available
- Easy to use
- Requires less operator training