The Go!SCAN 3D™ series provides users with simple, portable 3D scanning tools which can measure in a fast and consistent manner. With these handheld 3D scanners, 3D data can be captured in full color.
The Go!SCAN 3D™ products are self-positioning tools that do not require skilled technicians for operation. Additionally, these scanners offer visual guidance while scanning. No preparation steps and specific setups are required. Manual data post-processing is also not required.
There are two different options available - Go!SCAN 20™ and Go!SCAN 50™.
The main features of GO!SCAN 3D are listed below:
- Hybrid positioning
- Real-time visualization
- Scanning in 5 min or less
- Automatic mesh output
- High measurement rate
- Usable scan files can be imported into RE/CAD/3D printing software sans post-processing
- Accurate measurements up to 0.1mm (0.004 in.) and resolution of up to 0.2mm (0.008 in.)
- Accurate and high-quality 3D data
- Easy to setup and handle.
The following are the key applications of GO!SCAN 3D:
- Concept – Requirements and specifications, Concept prototyping, Concept design
- Manufacturing -Tooling design, Assembly/Production, Quality control
- Design - CAD design, Prototyping, Testing, simulation and analysis
- Servicing - Documentation, Maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO), Replacement/Recycling
GO!SCAN 3D can also be used in the following domains:
- 3D scanning for research
- Heritage preservation
- Digital archiving
- Analysis and publishing
- Computer graphics and special effects.