Creaform’s HandySCAN 3D™ handheld scanners are designed to handle 3D measurements of physical objects and meet the requirements of product development and engineering professionals.
The HandySCAN 3D™ handheld scanners are metrology-grade scanners that have been revamped to make them portable and faster to provide precise, high resolution 3D scans.
There are two different options available - HandySCAN 300™ and HandySCAN 700™.
The main features of the HandySCAN 3D™ are listed below:
- 25X faster than the earlier generation
- 40% more accurate
- Small and lightweight
- Better ergonomy
- Multifunctional buttons for easier interaction with the software
- Greater freedom of movement
The following are the key applications of HandySCAN 3D™:
- Concept: Requirements and specifications, prototyping and design
- Manufacturing: Tooling design, assembly/production, and quality control
- Design: CAD design, prototyping, testing, and simulation
- Servicing: Documentation, maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO), replacement/recycling
HandySCAN 3D™ can also be used in the following domains:
- Computer graphics and special effects
- Museology/heritage preservation
- Preservation, restoration and digital archiving
- 3D scanning for research, analysis and publishing.