PlasmaPro 1000- Stratum has been exclusively designed for passivation deposition applications during LED production. It consists of a large are electrode and optimized showerhead design which enables accommodation of up to 61 x 2”, 15 x 4” or 7 x 6” wafers in a single load.
Integrated with PC4000 process tool software, the system ensures optional end point detection offering automatic process control. High-conductance radial pumping configuration delivers enhanced process uniformity and rates.
The main features of the PlasmaPro 1000- Stratum are as follows:
- Vacuum load lock allows quick and easy access for sample transfer
- 490mm electrode provides unparalleled throughput from wafer batches of up to 7 x 6” size Cluster platform to support up to 3 process modules
- Front end software offers rapid and detailed fault identification
- Advanced auto matching unit allows accurate matching and excellent process repeatability
- High quality device performance and yield
- Designed to reduce cleaning overhead
- Low heat load and high energy efficiency
The PlasmaPro 1000- Stratum can be used to achieve plasma enhanced chemical vapour deposition of the following materials:
- Metal oxides
- Metal nitrides