The PlasmaPro 100 inductively coupled plasma chemical vapour deposition (ICPCVD) system is designed to produce high density dielectric films at low temperatures with the capability to deposit onto damaged sensitive surfaces.
The ICPCVD process module is capable of creating very good quality films with low deposition pressures and temperatures. The process chambers in the system are standalone modules with load locks or in cluster configurations on hexagonal or square transfer chambers. There are four sizes of ICP sources - 65, 180, 300 and 380mm.
The PlasmaPro 100 can handle up to 200mm round or 150mm square wafer capability. Carriers are provided for multi-wafer needs, thus offering high level of flexibility and cost effectiveness. The electrodes are tolerant of temperature ranges from 20ºC to 400ºC.
The ICPCVD of the metal oxides, dielectrics, metal nitrides materials can be easily achieved using the PlasmaPro 100 ICPCVD tools.
The main features of the PlasmaPro 100 ICPCVD system are listed below:
- Options of single wafer/batch or cassette loading
- Multi-wafer batch processing for 50mm to 100mm, including cassette loading of batch carrier plates
- Single wafer loadlock for wafer transfer
- Can be combined into a cluster device
- High conductance vacuum layout
- Options of a 4- 8- or 12-line gas pod provides versatility in processes and process gases
- Gas pod can be remotely located in a service area, away from the main process system
- Mechanical clamping options with helium wafer backside cooling
- Solid state RF generator and close coupled matching network for speedy and consistent plasma matching
- Optimised ICP CVD gas distribution technology
- In situ chamber cleaning