The PlasmaPro 800 Stratum from Oxford Instruments is large capacity, open loading plasma enhanced chemical vapour deposition (PECVD) system. Selectable or mixed high/low frequency plasma power manages stress control in PECVD, thereby enabling deposited films to be tuned for compressive, tensile, or low stress. The PECVD of dielectric, metal nitride, and metal oxide materials can be performed with the PlasmaPro 800 Stratum PECVD tool.
The PlasmaPro 800 Stratum can handle up to 300mm wafers and has a small footprint. It enables high level of performance in various processes with accurate process control as well as substrate temperature control (up to 400°C).
The main features of the PlasmaPro 800 Stratum are as follows:
- Superior etch end point detection for reliability and serviceability
- Range of electrode sizes and wafer capacity
- Up to 40 x 2", 19 x 3", 10 x 4", 2 x 6" or one 8"/200 mm or 12"/300 mm wafer(s) can be loaded
- Options of a 4-, 8- or 12-line gas pod provides versatility in processes and process gases
- Pods can be remotely located in a service area, away from the main process system
- Endpoint detection by laser interferometry and/or optical emission spectroscopy can be fitted to the PlasmaPro 800 to improve etch control
- Industry proven for HBLED processes.