The latest generation of QUANTAX EDS for SEM features a broad range of active areas from 10 to 100 mm² and slim line technology for the XFlash® 6 detector series.
Bruker’s EDS detectors when combined with the novel improved hybrid pulse processor once more set the standard in performance and functionality.
Generation 6 offers hardware and software technology to deliver the fastest and most reliable results in nano-research.
The key features of the QUANTAX EDS for SEM include:
- Time saving - new slim-line technology detectors, large area SDDs, and high performance pulse processing help get the job done faster
- Effort saving – Detector motorized detector movement and light weight design make detector handling easier
- Higher energy resolution provides the highest quality spectra for precise analysis
- Higher repeatability - the world's most comprehensive atomic database ensures most dependable low energy peak identification
- Higher accuracy - the most sophisticated algorithms for quantification and the unique combinability of standardless and standard-based methods provide highest accuracy results
- Wide range of detector sizes - 10, 30, 60 and 100mm2 active area detectors offer ideal solutions for micro- and nano-analysis