CCS CRIUS® II-L from AIXTRON is a high-throughput reactor that offers high performance at low cost of ownership. The process cycles are less time-consuming, which ensures high process yields.
The system facilitates continuous production without internal bake and dynamic gap adjustments. It is available in varying size range - 69x2, 16x4, 7x6 and 3x8inch, each allowing seamless scale-up process. The system can also be used for analysis of curvature, surface temperature, and growth rate of wafers.
The main features of the CRIUS® II-L reactor are as follows:
- ARGUS in-situ temperature control
- Fast susceptor handling function
- Continuous production without internal bake
- Seamless scale-up process
- Reduced process cycle time
- Available in varying sizes: 69x2, 16x4, 7x6, 3x8inch
- High growth rate and pressure
- Zero particle generation
- High productivity and performance
- Reduced maintenance