Bruker’s BioScope Resolve™ is an advanced atomic force microscope (AFM) that features high resolution biological imaging and complete cell mechanics capabilities for use with inverted optical microscopes.
Incorporating Bruker’s PeakForce Tapping® technology, the BioScope Resolve™ allows researchers to obtain high resolution imaging and piconewton-level force measurements and spectroscopy at each pixel.
In addition, the combination of ease of use and unparalleled productivity has made PeakForce Tapping® the most significant breakthrough in AFM technology.
BioScope Resolve™ uses real-time synchronization of optical and AFM data and thus enable access to life sciences data, including insights into biochemical interactions, physical structure, and mechanical properties.
The main features of the BioScope Resolve™ are as follows:
- High resolution cellular and molecular imaging of any BioAFM
- Advanced AFM performance powered by PeakForce Tapping®
- Quantitative live-cell mechanical property mapping with PeakForce QNM and FASTForce Volume modes
- Seamless inverted optical microscope and AFM integration for excellent correlation of data
- Ease of use and reliability result in unparalleled productivity