The High Precision Transition Element X-Ray Spectrometer (TEXS HP) from EDAX is a parallel beam spectrometer, which includes capillary optics. This optics gives the spectrometer an energy range of 150eV to 10keV (B Kα to Cu Kα).
The spectrometer is designed to cover transition element energy and low energy. It employs easy-to-use TEAM™ software and five diffractors for a wide range of applications.
The main features of the High Precision Transition Element X-Ray Spectrometer are as follows:
- Light in weight: 45lbs
- Compact design ensures convenient installation on EDS ports
- Designed with capillary optics to generate an intense parallel beam of X-rays
- Smart Focus routine for automatic adjustment of sample height to focus the WDS signal and to ensure efficient performance
- Resolves α/β overlaps occurring in the transition elements
- Easy-to-use TEAM™ software