TRENT Folded & Formed Heating Elements are ribbon-type elements that provide temperature control in heat processing operations. Developed to meet the need for higher temperatures, TRENT Folded & Formed heating elements were patented in 1933.
TRENT patented Folded and Formed® (F&F®) heating elements are highly efficient and aid in temperature uniformity, closer control, and greater flexibility, resulting in lower costs and better production rates.
- Greater direct radiation to the workload.
- Lower watt density and more rapid heat dissipation than other conventional elements.
- Faster heat-up and cool-down.
- Maximum heating efficiency at lower surface temperatures to minimize burnout and extend element life.
TRENT Folded & Formed Heating Elements are used in the following installations:
- Plastics softening
- Material drying
- Embossing heaters
- Fuel-fired equipment conversion
- Dryer and oven rebuilds
- Upgrading existing heating equipment
- Light duty heater replacement
- Add-on heat zones
TRENT Folded & Formed Heating Elements are utilized in the following equipment:
- Heater Racks
- Plug Heaters
- Industrial Ovens
- Industrial Furnaces
- Electric Jackets
- Hot Plates