JULABO's ultra-low refrigerated circulators are designed for external temperature applications. It has high heating and cooling functions and powerful circulating pump systems that ensure short heat-up and cool-down times.
The system features active cooling control (ACC) function across a wide temperature range. It also has an energy-saving feature consisting of refrigeration units with proportional cooling capacity control to ensure minimal heat loss. The venting grill allows the removal of accumulated dust in the refrigeration systems.
All the components of the system have a drain tap to allow easy draining of liquid. In addition, they have an improved insulation function with a visual liquid level display, to avoid formation of ice.
The main features of the FP51-SL ultra-low refrigerated circulators are:
- Active and proportional cooling controls
- Integrated programmer for 6 x 60 program steps
- electronically adjustable pump stages
- Pt100 External sensor connection for measurement and control
- ICC, self-optimizing temperature control
- LCD dialog display provides convenient interactive operation
- Temperature control feature optimizes the control behavior
- ATC3 3-point-calibration
- RS232/RS485 interface for online communication
- Connections for solenoid valve and HSP booster pump