FP38-ME forcing test refrigerated-heating circular bath from Julabo is designed for forcing testing of beer. It is provided with a photometer to determine the product life of beer. A programmable temperature profile is repeated until the development of first clouding, in order to achieve the simulated aging process.
The system has pre-programmed temperature profiles for the forcing test, and a large bath opening with insert for 20 bottles. It also features a removable Plexiglas cover.
The FP38-ME features PID temperature control with drift compensation. It has a Pt100 sensor connection, for control via an external application, and safety features including early warning systems for liquid level, temperature limits, and flow limits.
The main features of the FP38-ME forcing test refrigerated-heating circular bath include:
- Built-in meter for counting temperature cycles
- Pre-programmed temperature profiles for forcing test
- Automatic temperature cycles increase simulated aging process
- Integrated programmer for 10 program steps
- RS232 interface for online communication
- Early warning system for low liquid level
- Program modification possible at any time
- Large bath opening with insert for 20 bottles
- Electronically adjustable pump stages
- Keypad for setpoints, warning/safety values and menu functions
- Removable Plexiglas cover