Julabo’s SL-26 heating circulator is a constant temperature circulator comprising a stainless steel bath tank for internal and external temperature control operations. The circulator is manufactured mainly for external temperature control. It has improved performance for controlling the temperature of large or open units.
Smaller objects can be introduced directly into the bath of the circulator at the same time. TopTech and HighTech series models are available with numerous bath sizes and functional features. Julabo provides bath covers and many bath inserts for laboratory glassware as accessories.
The main features of the SL-26 heating circulator are:
- VFD comfort display
- LCD dialog display backlit for easy interactive operation
- Keypad for set-points, warning/safety values and menu functions
- TCF temperature control features to optimize the control behaviour
- ICC (intelligent cascade control), self-optimizing temperature control
- ATC3 3-point-calibration
- Connections for solenoid valve and HSP booster pump
- RS232/RS485 interface for online communication
- Smart pump, electronically modifiable pump stages
- Pt100 external sensor connection for measurement and control
- Early warning unit for low liquid level (DBGM 203 06 059.8)
- Changeable high temperature cut-out, visible via display
- Integrated programmer for 6x60 program steps.