The Cronus is a unique device that combines a VIS spectrophotometer with MSE/Brontes like colorimeter to form the world’s first spectrocolorimeter. The device is ideal for lighting and display applications that require a combination of accuracy and speed. It offers the user a choice between high speed colour and light measurements of a colorimeter and the detailed spectrum data of a spectrophotometer.
The Cronus is supplied in a lens and a fiber version by Admesy. The high speed device is designed for industrial usage and with a combination of high quality measurement and easy usage. It requires less calibration. The Cronus provides high end lab results.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Compact and robust design
- Excellent linearity
- Auto-range function
- Mechanical shutter
- Dark current compensated
- Up to 50.000 luminance samples per second
- LED, lighting and display measurement device
- Measures xy, CRI, lumen, spectrum, and flicker
- Spectral range 380-780nm, suitable for colour measurements
- USBTMC compliant, SCPI command set, high speed device
- Several optical configurations such as spheres, lenses, and cosine corrector.
- The Cronus is used for measurements in solid state lighting development and production processes.
- The Cronus is suitable to monitor and develop the spectral color of LED light sources during development, during production or long term testing.
- The colorimeter in the cronus enables high-speed sampling in the production line checking the quality of all products, resulting in increased product quality and production efficiency.
- The spectrophotometer can be used for both spectral and color measurements.
Cronus Spectrometer/Colorimeter from Admesy
Combination of spectrometer and colorimeter
LED, lighting and display measurement device
Up to 50.000 luminance samples per second
Spectral range 380-780nm, ideal for colour measurements
Auto-range function, Mechanical shutter, Excellent linearity..