Julabo’s FL20006 recirculating cooler provides environmentally-friendly cooling solutions for applications within the laboratory and industry. The recirculating cooler is ergonomically designed with simple operation. The PID control provides temperature stability of ±0.5°C. It is possible to easily clean all the components. The keypad is splash water proof with LED temperature indication. The components are provided with an RS232 interface and an alarm shutdown.
The filling port is easy to access as it is located on the top under a lift-up cover. A hinged tray operates as a file for the operating manual or other installation related documents. The removable venting grid is designed to enable easy cleaning of the condenser. Likewise, the drain tap can be easily accessed behind the grid.
All Julabo’s FL series recirculating coolers include a visible level indication. The venting slots are located on the front and rear, enabling the components to be placed directly one beside the other, thereby saving space.
The main features of the FL20006 recirculating cooler are:
- Air cooled
- Splash-proof keypad with integrated mains switch
- Large, bright LED display
- Permissible temperature in return line +80°C
- Dependable microprocessor PID temperature control
- Filling level indicator and pressure indicator
- Powerful immersion pumps for continuous operation
- Easy filling from the top with hinged protective lid
- Low liquid level protection with optical and audible alarm signal
- Front drain and no side vents
- Integrated stainless steel bath tanks
- Removable venting grid for cleaning of the condenser
- IP class according to IEC 60529: 21
- RS232 interface for PC-connection
- Alarm output, potential-free change-over contact (max. 30 VA)
- By-pass valve to adjust pump pressure