The CoolCheck® automated coolant and diesel exhaust fluids analysis system provides automated measurement and profiling of the condition of coolant and diesel exhaust fluids' integrity.
The system applies NIR and UV spectrometers to establish the health of a coolant system. Cooling systems are essential for preserving and protecting engine heat balance and engine components against corrosion and other issues.
CoolCheck® helps avoid commonly occurring problems in cooling systems such as mixed fluid types, depletion of key performance additives, and system contamination.
The main features of the CoolCheck® automated coolant and diesel exhaust fluids analysis system are:
- Capable of performing 9 different tests in less than 45s
- Can be easily handled by a non-expert
- Measured results are graded for simple determinations revealing whether the coolant properties are: > NORMAL > ABNORMAL > SEVERE
- Provides remedial advice to prevent possible failures before they occur
- Substitutes incorrect test stripes and dangerous chemicals utilized in manual testing