Peak Scientific's Infinity 50 series generator is designed for NMR, ELSD, sample evaporators, LC/MS/MS and LC/MS applications. It can be easily connected to an existing air supply, offering high performance and reliability.
The Infinity 50 series generator serves as a perpetual flow nitrogen generator and is suitable for various applications.
The Infinity 50 series provides a single generator solution for multiple analytical instruments, and hence it is a preferred choice for many instrument manufacturers.
The main features of the Infinity 50 series generator are:
- Single generator solution meets the need for multiple applications
- On site gas generation minimizes carbon footprint
- Low-cost solution when compared to other gas supply method
- Easy to install
- Caster wheels ensure easy mobility
- Can be operated in temperatures between 5°C and 30°C.
- Silent operation
- Few moving parts
- Low maintenance
Download the Brochure for More Information
|Inlet Air Requirement (L/min)
|Min/ Max Air Inlet Pressure
|Min/ Max Operating Temperature
||5°C (41°F) - 30°C (86°F)
||< 0.01 µm
||-40°C / 40°F
||110 - 230v 50/60 Hz
|Dimensions (cm / ins) WxDxH
||50 x 80 x 115 / 19.6 x 31.5 x 45.2
|Weight (kg / lbs)