The Nordson DAGE XD7600NT Ruby FP X-ray inspection system includes the new, advanced technology flat panel detector that provides high-quality, real-time imaging in production. The exceptional Nordson DAGE NT maintenance-free, sealed transmissive X-ray tube provides 0.5µm feature recognition and up to 10W of target power.
The vertical system design coupled with the X-ray tube located below the isocentric ‘move and tilt’ of the detector is controlled by a simple, ‘point and click’ feature of the Nordson DAGE image wizard software. This system design provides safe and collision-free inspection needed for all applications.
All the operations can be easily and quickly automated from within the standard Nordson DAGE software, thus eliminating the need for any programming skills.
The main features of the XD7600NT Ruby are:
- High-quality and real-time imaging
- Nordson DAGE NT500 maintenance-free, sealed-transmissive X-ray tube
- < 0.5µm (500nm) feature recognition tube
- 24” TFT LCD monitor
- 160kV tube with up to 10W target power retains sub-micron ability
- Nordson DAGE 2 [email protected] extended service life CMOS flat panel detector including real-time image enhancements
- Geometric magnification 2500X, system 5200X and total 15600X with digital zoom
- 29”x22.8” (736x580mm) maximum board size
- 70° oblique views without loss of magnification
- AXiS - active X-ray image stabilisation