The XD7600NT Ruby X-ray inspection system from Nordson DAGE is a standard system used for more challenging production applications. It consists of a sealed-transmissive X-ray tube fixed below the isocentric ‘move and tilt’ mechanism of a detector.
The XD7600NT system also includes a 0.5µm feature recognition technology and a 2MP XiDAT3 digital image intensifier, both of which aid the system to carry out manufacturing tasks and failure analysis in the production environment easily and efficiently.
The XD7600NT system is controlled using simple, ‘point and click’ operation which ensures safe, damage-free, and high magnification inspection, making it ideal for production applications. These tasks can be automated quickly and simply using the Nordson DAGE Image Wizard software.
The main features of the XD7600NT Ruby X-ray inspection system are:
- X-Plane™ option creates 2D X-ray slices across any plane in a printed circuit board assembly using a proprietary, patent applied for, tomosynthesis or CT technique
- Nordson DAGE 2MP XiDAT3 digital image intensifier with real time image enhancements
- AXiS - Active X-ray image stabilization
- 70° oblique views without loss of magnification
- 24” TFT LCD monitor
- 29” x 22.8” (736 x 580mm) maximum board size
- 160kV X-ray tube with up to 10W tube power
- Automated inspection tasks using the Nordson DAGE Image Wizard software
- Proveable < 0.5µm feature recognition technology
- Optional secondary monitor and µCT for 3D Inspection