HORIBA’s LA-960 particle size analyzer has an innovative design and supports advances in scientific knowledge through exceptional accessories, intuitive software, and high performance.
The LA-960 has excellent unit-to-unit precision and is suitable for multi-location requirements. The instrument is ideal for testing suspensions, gels, powders, pastes, emulsions, and creams. It is ISO 13320:2009-compliant and its performance is verified with NIST-traceable mono- and polydisperse size regulations. IQ/OQ is also available.
HORIBA’s LA-960 can be operated by most users. New users are provided with the Method Expert software to develop powerful measurement techniques sans prior training. Experienced users can produce turn-key measurements using the Sequence function to include measurement averaging, custom messages, and pass/fail repeats. Advanced users are aided by the Custom Calculations, Intensity Graph, and other powerful instruments to comprehend all the measurements.
The main features of the LA-960 laser particle size analyzer are:
- Measure particle size between 10nm and 5mm
- Guaranteed precision of ± 0.6%
- Easy-to-use dry powder accessory
- State-of-the-art nanoparticle measurement resolves peaks at 30nm
- Needs only micrograms of sample, thereby reducing cost of analysis
- Versatile, fully automated measurement steps improve precision and method compliance
- Outstanding reproducibility and unit-to-unit agreement
- Measurements in less than 60 seconds enhance productivity
- User interface is easy to use and ensures hassle-free operation
- Integrated 21 CFR Part 11 compliant software is provided with audit trail, user administration, and electronic signature functionality