The Apache 1K camera core available from FLIR features a detector/dewar/cooler assembly (DDCA), with camera electronics integrated into a small, robust and military-qualified configuration. The camera core is based on high-performance, 1024 × 1024 MWIR, 18-micron pitch, Indium Antimonide (InSb) focal plane array.
The Apache 1K camera core outputs both analog NTSC video and corrected 14-bit digital data.
The main features of the FLIR Apache 1K camera core are as follows:
- 18-micron pixel pitch
- 1024 × 1024 InSb MWIR array
- 3-5µm band pass
- f/4.0 cold shield
- 12 million or 2.5 million electron integration capacitor options
- 60Hz full frame output
- Snapshot mode
- NUC/bad pixel replacement
- Fully adjustable integration time
- Full frame and Windowed (higher frame rate) output available
- Composite video output for test and demonstration
- Dimensions (L×W×H): 5.4” × 2.8” × 4.6”
- Compact package for space-constrained ground and airborne applications