The Mini-Core HRC mid-wave camera core supplied by FLIR is available in a wide range of configurations, thus making it suitable for OEM applications. The Mini-Core HRC 300Z comes with continuous optical zoom and the Mini- Core HRC 460T is available with three lenses that are instantaneously and remotely interchangeable depending on whether users need to see near, far, or middle distance.
For applications requiring a consistent field of view, fixed, interchangeable lenses are recommended. Alternatively, users can select a lens-less core in which they can implement their own optical path.
The main features of the FLIR Mini-Core HRC are:
- 640 x 512 pixel resolution
- Easy to integrate
- Cooled mercury cadmium telluride detector
- Fixed lens, continuous optical zoom, triple FOV, and lens-less core configurations available
- Powerful image processing algorithms are integrated in software and hardware
- Optional E-stab and Vilga Tracker offer steady video captured from unsteady environments
- Compatible with common power and video interfaces