The NOVAtouch™ series gas sorption analyzers offer excellent performance and increased throughput for BET surface area and pore size analyses. Anton Paar offer eight models as standard and advanced LX versions comprising 1-to-4 analysis stations, four built-in sample preparation ports, and a dedicated Po station.
The NOVAtouch™ series is capable of generating BET surface area results using the traditional helium void volume technique or using the patented helium-free technique.
Each NOVAtouch™ device acts as a pore size analyzer with the capacity to measure both adsorption and desorption isotherms with BET surface area results ready in a few minutes.
The pharmaceutical option includes TouchWin™ software that provides elements required by the Pharmaceutical Industry for 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
The key features of NOVAtouch™ Gas Sorption Analyzer Series are:
- To enable a considerable increase in productivity, a simultaneous analysis of up to four samples with NOVAtouch 4/LX4 is possible.
- While analysis is in progress, for maximum throughput, up to 4 samples can be degassed
- Automatic analysis possible including a real-time display of BET computations and isotherm data
- Instrument operations can be performed remotely or locally.
- Full equilibration technology with a choice of equilibration time, pressure tolerance and relative pressure points
- Wide range of sample cells for accommodating any sample
- Compact benchtop design with inbuilt degas capabilities
- Protective rotating doors for additional compactness, safety, and insulation
- Built-in microprocessor-guided calibration for optimum performance
- Manual mode diagnostics for performance verification and maintenance
- TouchWin™ Windows® Based Software for Operation from PC
The key applications of NOVAtouch™ Gas Sorption Analyzer Series are:
- Carbon for rubber, adsorbents (water purification and gas separation), inks, gas masks, laser printers, and copiers.
- Catalysts for the fertilizer, automotive, fertilizer, petrochemical, and fuel cell industries.
- Minerals such as clays, alumina, hydroxyapatite, phosphates, pigments, silica, zirconia, etc used for abrasives, adsorbents, biomaterials, ceramics, cement, desiccants, fillers, papers and paints.
- Organic materials for chromatography, adhesives, cosmetics, detergents, foodstuffs, explosives, ion exchange resins, pharmaceuticals, and plastics.
- Powdered metals and ferrites for batteries, pressure formed/ sintered products, electronics, magnetic tape, and magnets.
- Other applications related to bone, composite materials, fibers, rigid foams, soil, sludge, slurries, suspensions, well cores, and many more.
This product is a former Quantachrome product. On February 9, 2018, Anton Paar acquired Quantachrome. Under the umbrella of the Anton Paar Group, the company will continue operations in Boynton Beach. Quantachrome is the first manufacturing facility in North America run by Anton Paar and will also function as a US-based unit for research, development, and production within the Anton Paar Group.