The EMXnano bench-top EPR from Bruker is a fully calibrated instrument that features the Bruker patented spin counting module. It is easy to use and offers excellent performance.
The EMXnano features the latest digital and microwave technologies. It is integrated with an advanced magnet system with a field range from 0 to 6.5 kg and a highly efficient microwave resonator. This state-of-the-art instrument has an excellent sensitivity and stability, thereby making it suitable for a complete range of analysis and teaching applications.
This bench-top instrument requires only minimal infrastructure with a low cost of ownership, thereby making it ideal for numerous laboratory types. Users will find it easy to add to, or enhance their lab with real world EPR.
The main features of the EMXnano bench-top EPR are:
- Variable temperature control
- UV irradiation system
- Remote diagnostics
- Integrated frequency counter
- Spectrum fitting
- Combined amplitude and g-factor marker
- Quantitative EPR by reference-free spin counting
- Spin-trap library
The main applications of the EMXnano bench-top EPR are:
- BHT and vegetable oil
- Time evolution of the polymerization process
- Superoxide dismutase (77 K)
- Nitric oxide (NO) detection