The portable magnetic particle inspection (MPI) bench from Baugh & Weedon is designed to provide exceptional quality and performance. It provides flexibility with a variety of wave form and coil options. It is constructed using advanced materials.
The portable magnetic particle inspection (MPI) bench has simple and easy-to-use controls. Its working range is 100-1000amps and requires only a 13amp supply.
The main features of the portable magnetic particle inspection bench are:
- Compact with integral power pack
- Clamping length up to 350mm
- Current pre-selection system
- Stainless steel construction
- AC/HWDC magnetising
- Demagnetisation cycle
- Gas spring pressure on headstock
- Coils - can be made to client specifications
- Current flow - copper braid contact pads and V-block supports
- Foot switch for ease usage
- Manual locking on tailstock
- Shot time selection available
- Optional flux flow