The i-Raman® Pro belongs to the award winning line of i-Raman portable Raman spectrometers, which are powered by the advanced smart spectrometer technology. This portable Raman spectrometer uses a high quantum efficiency CCD array detector with ultra deep cooling (-25°C) and high dynamic range to provide an enhanced signal-to-noise ratio for applications requiring over 30 minutes of integration time, thereby enabling the measurement of even the weakest Raman signals.
The i-Raman® Pro offers a unique combination of extensive spectral coverage and high resolution with configurations measuring from 65cm-1 to 3200cm-1, thereby enabling users to measure stretching bands around 3100cm-1. The compact mobile design integrated with an onboard touch screen tablet provides users with research grade Raman capabilities that can be used at any place.
The i-Raman® Pro is equipped with a fiber optic probe, and can be used with a video microscope, a cuvette holder, and an XYZ positioning stage probe holder. It is possible to perform analysis using the onboard BWSpecTM mobile software or connect to an external PC.
The main features of the i-Raman® Pro are listed below:
- High quantum efficiency CCD array detector with ultra deep cooling and high dynamic range
- Advanced BWSpec mobile Raman data acquisition software provides an intuitive user interface and offers users the option to remotely export data collected over a WiFi network
- Patented CleanLaze® technology for laser stabilization
- 65cm-1 of the Rayleigh line
- Fiber optic coupling for convenient sampling
- Complete package of sampling accessories for measuring solid and liquid samples provides users maximum utility
The main applications of the i-Raman® Pro are as follows:
- Environmental science
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Bioscience and medical diagnosis
- Raman microscopy
- Art and archaeology
- Polymers and chemical processes
- Geology and mineralogy
- Forensic analysis
- Food and agriculture industry
- Semiconductor and solar industry