The Exemplar® Pro is a high performance smart spectrometer that is equipped with a low stray light unfolded Czerny-Turner spectrograph. The spectrometer comprises a highly sensitive TE cooled back-thinned (BT) CCD detector that is linearly summed for high dynamic range. Its long focal length in combination with a high quantum efficiency detector provides higher data quality over the entire 190-1100nm spectral range.
The Exemplar® Pro offers a high signal-to-noise ratio, thereby making it suitable for low light level applications. It has a built-in shutter that allows for dark scan measurements, even while illuminated.
Furthermore, the spectrometer features on board data processing and USB 3.0 communication. It is also optimized for multi-channel operation consisting of ultra-low trigger delay and gate jitter.
The Exemplar® Pro is offered in standard configurations, such as wavelength range of 750-1100nm, a ruled grating, a LVF filter, 25µm slit, and a spectral resolution of 0.6nm.
The main features of the Exemplar® Pro are:
- On-board processing that includes smoothing, dark compensation and averaging
- Obtains and transfers more than 140 spectra per second at an integration time of 6.3ms
- Supports up to 32 devices with ultra-low trigger delay (95ns) & gate jitter (+/- 20ns)
- Signal to noise ratio:
- On-board Averaging 1: ~540
- On-board Averaging 10: ~1900
- On-board Averaging 100: ~4800
- High UV, Vis, and NIR response
- Built-in shutter
- Ultralow noise
- 2048 detector elements
- Over 60% QE at 200nm (Over 90% peak QE)
- Software-configurable cooling temperature (-25° default)
The main applications of the Exemplar® Pro are:
- LED characterization
- Gas and water analysis
- Low light level UV to NIR spectroscopy
- Raman and fluorescence spectroscopy
- On-line process monitoring
- LCD Display measurement
- Bio-medical spectroscopy